Friday, May 4, 2012

Virginity Lost (English)

Virginity Lost (English)
 
I was in deep sleep. I suddenly woke up. something is tickling me. Its a good feeling. I was half sleep dreaming and enjoying that sensation.  I felt something wet on my nipples. am i dreaming...? No......its REAL...I gained complete conscious...


I was not having a single piece of cloth on my body. I am lying nude under a guy I dont know. he is also almost nude lying over me and sucking my nipples. I could hardly remember what happened yesterday night. I tried to push him away before he could proceed further. But he was strong. He held my hands tightly to bed and continued sucking my breasts. I started screaming...no please leave me.

I dont know where I am. He is not caring even though I am screaming for help. I could feel his jeans metallic button touching my naked stomach cold. He pulled his flies down and his pants to his knees. I felt his hardon coming out of his underwear. Please leave me....I want to go...I said panting. He kissed my lips and started pushing his tongue inside my mouth. His hands are moving between my thighs searching for my sacred pussy.

As soon as he found, he slid his underwear and brought his tool out. He held his dick in his fist and guided it between my legs. He split my pussy lips and pushed his hard muscle inside me. It went inside as if cutting my nerves. I cried in pain. He firmly held my hands on bed and pushed further inside. I began bleeding. still he could push only half of his size.  I never tasted such a tight pussy. He said. He gave one more hard stroke. I cried out of pain aaah...ammaa...aah..ammaa...

The white bed sheet is of blood. He realised i am reeling under pain and stopped. He looked at me for a while. He was confused. He murmered...Oh my god..she is a Virgin...I am a lucky bastard ...
He took his pants and ran away from there.

I was completely depressed and was in a shock of what happened. Reeling from the pain I took my clothes from the floor and wore them. I came out of the room. It was a resort and all the party stuff is still outside and here and there few people were sleeping unconsciously. I am not understanding what happened to me in party. who is that man slept with me. Aah...my head is severly aching.

Where is Radha ? I need to call her urgently. oh..where is my handbag ? I went back to the same room to find my cell phone. oh my god..my handbag is still here. I quickly took my cell phone and gave a ring to Radha. come on...pick the phone Radhaa...I was thinking in myself. she is not answering the phone. oh..where is she..has she gone to hostel? I need to tell this to Radha immediately.

I searched all the rooms but no vain. Few rooms are still locked and people are sound asleep there. I  slowly came out of that place and saw a bus going to Thiruvanmiyur. I took the bus and went to my hostel back. Radha came in the evening with her boy friend and many gifts. I asked Radha..where were you ...I need to tell something important. Oh ..I am sorry dear... I was with Senthil and my battery was dead. I searched for you around that night but didnt find you. so I left with Senthil in his car.


Do you know the guy who took me to the room when I said I am feeling sleepy , I asked Radha. I don't remember much. But whats the issue? said Radha. I said..I was sleeping and he....I couldnt tell further. She understood the whole situation. I will check with Senthil and find him.
Radha called Senthil and explained the whole situation. Radha consoled me and asked me what you want to do now. I said dont know. If you find him..what you want to do...ask Radha. I have no answer. Do you want to go to police? asked Radha. I have no answer still.  After an Hour..Senthil asked both of us to come to TVMR beach, he will bring that guy.
Evening 6 Pm..both of us went there. around 6:30 , Senthil brought him. He introduced him to me as Ganesh. I dont know what to do. Senthil said, he was very sorry for his cousin.  Do you know what your cousin did? I screamed out of pain. There was silence for a moment. I broke into tears. Radha consoled me. Senthil asked..what do you want to do now. He didnt know that you are not such girl. He thought you are also party loving girl and took advantage. He is feeling sorry for it now. Forget it Divya. Lets be friends again. I walked away from there.
After two days,  Ganesh came to meet me. He took me to a restaurent. He said, look Divya..what ever is happened is happened. Its all  my mistake. Lets be good friends from now on. I really like you. He took a gift out and gave me. I think your angry is gone now. Please accept this Divya he said. I didnt reply him anything. He said.Ok I am leaving. I wish you accept my gift and left that place. Hesitatingly I took it and went to hostel.

Night I opened it. It has a Black berry cell phone. As soon as I switched on..I got a call from Ganesh. He said..Thanks Divya for accepting my gift. We began talking since then.

Ganesh is 5 7' ,athletic, thin mustach and wheatish color skin. Although i dont know about his background, I can feel he belongs to some rich tycoon family. Soon he began picking me up and dropping me at my office and started taking me to parties.

It was Jan 31, 2009. We were in a party. we were jumping and dancing. after the party is over around 1 AM night, he took me to his guesthouse. It has a big garden. I got down from his bike and went along with him. His hand is across my waiste. After we went few meters inside the garden, there was a cement bench.we sat there. He took my hand into his hand and said, Divya..I love you. I smiled at him. He sat down on his feet and slept on my thighs. After some time he kissed between my thighs. I laughed. He slowly opened my pyjama and made me stand.

With cold wind touching my body and moon watching us, He touched my naked legs and slowly pulled my panties down. I was shy and covered my naked pussy with my hands. he genly removed them from there and kissed my pussy lips. His hot breath made me mesmarized. My hands automatically went into his hair and he began warming my pussy with his tougue. I began softly moaning and his fingers went inside my pussy and massaging my vagina walls like a professional. I am out of my senses. he opened my choodi and then bra. I am standing nakedly in a lawn just two of us and moon watching us. He made me sleep on the grass. rotating his fingers around my nipples , he looked at me and smiled. I too smiled. he kissed my lips again.

he slowly came over me and opened his Tshirt. Soon he stripped all his clothes one by one and came over me nakedly. Like a hungry child, he began sucking my boobs and licked my body. He widened my legs and came between them.  He guided his dick close to my pussy which is already wet and pushed in. It went in tightly and felt good. My pussy walls tightly held his dick and when he moved inside it, I felt like it ignited fire inside me. I was softly moaning. As soon as his balls began touching me, my body began shivering and my moaning became louder. I am screaming all the gods names it came to my mouth. He is also breathing heavily and with a loud cry he came inside my pussy.


I felt his hot liquid inside me and outside my pussy. I hugged him tightly. We sat on the bench nakedly looking at the moon and talking. I woke up hearing some noice and sun touching my feet. Both of us are still nude and one old man very far is working in the garden. I quickly wore my clothes and woke Ganesh. He put his pant and shirt on this shoulder and took me inside the home.

The home was like a palace. We both went to upstairs to the bed room. I went into the bathroom to get freshed up. I started taking bath in shower nude. Ganesh opened the door and entered inside the bathroom. He laughed at me again and hugged me from behind. He leaned me to the wall and massaged my body in the shower water. He sucked my fresh vagina again and fingered me. Before I could come to this world again, His dick was moving again in my hole.

After that is all over and I dressed again, I felt I cant live without him. I wanted to stay with him always. It was best new year in my life. Days were going pretty well. Everytime he brings me a good gift and surprises me. We had together many passionate nights.

One day he was very sad. I asked him what happened. he said, he got few arrears in 12 th board exams. What ??? I was shocked. You are studying 12th?? I couldn't believe. All my dreams shattered. Did I dream a 16 year old boy as my man? Oh my god...what a mistake? I am 8 years older than him.

That night I thought and thought. I wanted him to be my husband. But its impossible. I didn't know he was so young. I called Radha. She said ..I thought you know already...I am surprised to hear that you know only now after dating these many months. Oh no...what can I do now? The only way is I should go away from here.

Next day I left to hyderabad without telling anyone. Not even Radha. I stayed with my cousin and kept low profile. After 6 months or more, my parents started bringing me alliances. Finally I married Sudheer. He is a software engineer from Satyam and working in Dubai. Leaving my past behind I began my new journey freshly.


Now I have a 2 year kid and living happily in US. But things got changed suddenly in my life one day........(To be continued)





4 comments:

  1. abbaila photolo chala bagunnayi

    -Lakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. keka Sandya ...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. abba adirindi ...naa modda...chala lavugaa undhi ippudu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey indian lady attention please....wud take 2 min of urs

    If u r feeling bored.
    If u r all alone.
    If u r looking for discreet nsa fun.
    If u looking for decent. G
    enuine .understanding guy.
    If u r missng somethng in ur life.
    If u r looking for some counselling regarding personal life.
    If u r looking u reach in heaven at time.
    If u r looking to get reached at ur g-spot.
    If u don't want to get involved in any relationship coz do nt want mess in ur family.

    Can text me at 09984970657 or can mail at prashantdear1234@gmail.com for further discussion

    28 hot.but decent nd genuine but cud be notty at ur needs m here....

    Note- m diffent guy nt a tharki... so do nt hesitate nd take a step.. u won't be disappointed...

    ReplyDelete